Saturday, June 11, 2011

Spree Singapore!

I have a confession to make...

I get all excited every morning when I turn on the computer to check my emails just because I can't WAIT to see what great promos have come my way overnight. I get such a thrill just scrolling through the lists of offers from the various discount sites, and such a buzz when I've managed to snag a really good bargain!

Here's my list of the best spree sites, listed in no order of preference:
1) Live it, Gorgeous!- Bonus: Free lucky draw deals too!
2) Urban Journey- Bonus: Free lucky draw deals available!
3) Swoop Singapore- This is new, not yet open, but has free lucky draw deals as well.
4) Foodpon- Yup, this one's to settle that rumble in my tummy!
5) SGDeal
6) StreetDeal
7) Good2GreatDeals
8) JigoCity
9) BigDeal
10) Hungry Deals
11) Voucherlicious
12) Super Deals
13) Deal.com.sg
14) City Nomads
15) Tip-it

No comments:

Post a Comment